Monday, July 24, 2017

Zone conferences are over!!!

Hello!!!

We had our last zone conference of the transfer. It was really good. I got to sing a cool arrangement of A Poor Wayfaring Man of Grief. That was really fun! It was just a really spiritual zone conference. I enjoyed it quite a bit. 

It has been quite hot and humid this week. I went on exchanges with the Elder in the Fairfield Ward who currently don't have a car because they were rear ended. So we walked around all day. We taught a lesson to this man who was so excited that he was feeling the Spirit. "My fingers are tingling, so is my chest! Look at my arms, I have goosebumps!!!" It was really cool to see someone with such excitement. It was so hot and humid though that I had to take off my glasses because they were fogging up. The great lesson made it all worth it though. By the end of the day, there was only one spot right above my shirt pocket that wasn't wet from sweat. It was really nice to get into an air conditioned car after that. 

We had another really cool miracle. The young men this week went to the Sacred Grove and the Palmyra Pageant and in that group was one of our investigators who is the son of a member in the ward. One day this week, he called us and told us that he just came out of the Sacred Grove and had just prayed and he knew that he should get baptized into the church! The reason that he hadn't is because his dad hadn't given him permission but now because of our investigator's experience, he has the courage to ask him again and tell him that is what he wants. It has been fun getting to work with him and I can't wait until he gets his answer from his dad! Miracles really do come even though Elder Bee and I are serving in the office. 

Thank you, I love you!!!
Elder Hayden Cannon

No comments:

Post a Comment